Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween @ School!

I just adore Kenlee's class & she has SUCH a good teacher. You can honestly tell she cares so much about their learning, knowing they are loved, teaching them responsibility & having so much fun. I got to watch their Halloween Parade today & bring her class pizza ~ which was the highlight of my day.
I feel like I have more pic's of Kenlee than Logan on here these days, but I guess that is what happens when you have older kids & younger kids at the same time! He had a blast yesterday & we are going to have a fun weekend ~ he has a school dance tonight & a little spend the night shin-dig, so I'm sure I'll be taking pic's.
Back to K's school though...


 I don't know who was happier to see who, me or Kenlee!
 Diggin' in with my friends!
 Not easy to get a group shot of 3 year olds! That is Kenlee's teacher in the back, Mrs. Alison.

Olivia & Kenlee.
It was so much fun to put faces with names. Since we live away from the school, I don't know many of the parents other than seeing them in carpool line or special events like this! I loved it & can't wait to help out at their Thanksgiving party.
Oh, and guess who wore her blue shoes?
 Warning...this is the never ending Halloween Parade of pictures.
 No Mom, I won't look at you...

 I don't know why, but at parades & things like this with little kids, I have an overwhelming urge to cry they are so cute! Is that normal?
 I love my little princess!
 They are growing so fast!

 Having so much fun with friends....

Happy Halloween 2010!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG your family is adorable! I love your daughters costume way tooo cute! I am so excitd to be able to dress my daughter up as princesses ...so girly and fun! Thank you for sharing :)
-ashley-

Jessica said...

Cute pictures my dear!
And I love that Kenlee wore the blue shoes!