Simply Me...
- Nancy
- Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Beach & Bon Bon!
Ready or not, family...here we come! I'm so excited to take lots of pictures, spend lots of time laughing with my brother & sister & watch the kids play! Today is my Mom's birthday! And over the weekend we will celebrate my parents 47th! wedding anniversary! I think that is AMAZING! Josh has to work & he will be taking care of Barkley ~ so the kids & I will head out this afternoon.
So Happy Birthday to the most wonderful Mom that I could ever pray for. She is so unselfish, stylish, caring, compassionate, dog loving, chocolate loving, Italy loving Mother I could ever imagine & I'm so thankful she is mine, John & Jill's. :)
And thank GOD for the love they share after 47 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


2 comments:
You guys have a safe trip and enjoy the beach! Give your momma lots of bday hugs for me!
And wow! 47 years! That is AWESOME!
have fun!!! happy birthday to bon bon!!!
Post a Comment