Every mom wants to take some good fall photo's of her Little's....Do you love our skeleton we put in the inside of a Christmas wreath, but wrapped lots of orange lights around it & at night it looks cute. He even has his legs crossed :) We aren't a gothic little family, we just somehow ended up with him from a relative, so might as well put him to use.
It doesn't always go as planned...
But sometimes it does :)
I still don't know a thing about taking pictures, which setting to use, or where to let them stand...oh well. I love those smiles, shaded or not :)
Now! BIG GIRL BEDDING!!!
I've been looking & wanted something to keep K warm but still go with the fabulous bedskirt & window treatments my Mother-In-Law made when she was a baby. Her bedding was chocolate & pink, it was precious...but I'm kind of ready to branch out & put other colors in her room other than just pink & brown. She loved the owls, so this is what we found...it even came with a precious sheet set in the pack!
Window treatments by JuJu ~ in my opinion, just precious.
See the cute picture on the bed? We all loved it! Next I want to paint! I need to do it now before I get undetermined!
And here is a little cuteness before bed tonight.









6 comments:
oh i'm so glad i can finally see your posts again! i haven't been able to for the last few weeks!
i LOVE the new bedset! SO cute, I would use it :)
thanks for the sweet comments! and... the owl set.... I have the painting and the wall decal that went w/ it in the kids bathroom w/ some of pottery barn's pink and green polka dot hooded towels! It turned out precious!
Love the bedding and painting! Super cute!
My Hannah would love the new bedding...she adores anything with owls in it. And the skeleton in the Christmas wreath is so cool. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today. Your "littles" would be a dream to photograph!
cute bedding!
LOVE the little owls!
Post a Comment