Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A few extra photos....

I already posted for today, I just wanted to put a few more beach pictures on here before I didn't do it. Trust me, if I get into doing something else, I'm done.
 Myrtle ~ posing while netting. Gotta love that Myrtle.
 Showing a little Hello Kitty undies...if I said it once I said it 20 times! "NOT TOO CLOSE TO THE EDGE, KENLEE!!"
Fish, a sting ray, crabs, if it swam, it was caught.
 Miss Thang & 2 people that make sure she is very happy & feeling loved. :)
 Mimi, Myrtle & Mini Myrtle. Thank God the pole covered my rump.
 The lovies. 46 years later. I thought it was 47 (so did my Dad) - but my Mother quickly reminded us of the truth...only 46 years together. HA!
 Hangin' with Papa.
 Doesn't my sister & her family have heaven-like views to look out of their window?
 Giggling as fast as she could color.
 Stringy hair & all....all smiles after a day on the water. Life is GOOD!!!
 My brother playing with Kenlee & her littlest pet shop toys cousin Katie gave her. Don't you love his stylish glasses?
 Loving playing with her Uncle Johnny.
The barn.
Oh what fun. again & again & again I will look at these because they make me so happy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous place to live and to visit! Sounds like paradise :)

Cantina Camp said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time. Hope you have a great weekend!!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Looks like a wonderful family time.

Kristi said...

Beautiful pictures. I LOVE the barn.....fantastic place for photos!