Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Under the weather & sleepy.

Kenlee's been a little under the weather this week ~ she missed her Halloween parade @ Church today & I'm bummed about that for her! But, there is still Halloween to dress up like Abby Cadabby - just wait until you see pictures!
Logan is going to his FIRST dance this Friday - it's a drop off thing. I'm taking a couple of his little buddies & another Mom is picking up. I'm sure I'll slip him my cell phone for his pocket. :) I just pray daily he's safe & stays a good boy...


I took these the other night...Kenlee is wearing her Biggie's sweatshirt from when he was a baby. I love it when she wears something he wore when he was little! Maybe I'll save these clothes like this for my Grandbabies! (for at least 20 years from now!!)





1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sorry that Kenlee has not been feeling well and missed the parade =(

And Oh My Word! Logan is going to a dance!...wow...can it really be possible?!?!?

The pictures are sooo cute!