Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Day!!



This picture is Logan before camp this week around 6:45 in the morning.
I get to pick him up in just a bit! It's been so different around here without him & Kenlee has been asking where her "Biggy" is. Oh I'm so ready to get my arms around my boy...is this what it's going to be like when he's off to college?



This is our front door decoration.
But!! Look closer!


He's gone to be with Jesus. I am sorry - I can't be a spider activist. Not with my two littles.
He had fur & fangs & I just can't handle that.


Almost to the day last year...where has time gone?
I got some cupcake holders that are Halloween, so we'll have to make some this week & decorate them. Maybe around this time every year we'll make something Halloweeny to get a little creative. Plus we need to celebrate a good first week so far for Josh at his new job....
So thankful...

Happy Birthday, Nana!! We love you!



I edited my post, because my boy is now home...just a few pic's I took when picking him up...



I will let him post something about his trip tomorrow. I'm going to have his film developed in between my massages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Logan is just as sweet as he was last year if not sweeter.

Jessica said...

sweet pictures! I can not wait to read what Logan says about his trip =)

And girl! I am no fan of spiders either! I can not believe you even paused long enough to take that creepy things picture...ick