
Look at these cute Hello Kitty cheeks!! I have found something that will spark my girls interest in keeping that Kitty dry!

Dark Chocolate M & M's & they are on sale @ Publix for .67!!
She's so proud of her big girl undies!


And for our "Big" ~ he lost his very last baby tooth tonight. We went to his orthodontist today & he told him to exercise that tooth & get it out so he won't swallow it since it was in the back. Dr. Edwards is about mine & Josh's age...so laid back & not pushy. I massaged his wife while she was pregnant with their first & just loved her. He even told me today that there isn't any sense in putting braces on until our new dental coverage goes into effect...what a nice guy...most of them around here will harass you until you make that appointment.

Happy as can be that the fairy is swingin' by tonight.

There is the hole...I can already see the new tooth through his gum.

It took a little while for it to stop bleeding - so I kept putting an icy washrag in his mouth. :)

Tooth on a plate. The fairy has given me all of his teeth to keep. One of those little bad boys slipped down the drain while we were cleaning it, so we just left the fairy a note. I even have his cord & Kenlee's, too. Is that gross?
He's probably going to say "Mom, why did you blog about this?"
Tonight, he, Josh & I sat on our bed & talked like he was all grown up.
I love this God given life!!

1 comment:
What a sweet post Nancy!
I can not believe that Logan has now lost all his baby teeth...seriously were we not just eating dinner and he was coloring me a winne the pooh picture??? my, oh my
And Kenlee is adorable in her big girl panties =)
Post a Comment