Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, October 8, 2009

So proud!!

I didn't get Logan's pictures developed & picked up today...so I will do that tomorrow.
I just have to post how proud I am of my sister. Within the past couple months she has started working out & changing her lifestyle. Almost 30 lbs. lighter, she looks & feels fantastic. I'm so thankful because I want she & John around FOREVER. She & my brother (they are twins) went to their 25 year class reunion last weekend in Sterling Heights, MI where we grew up & had the TIME OF THEIR LIVES! Here is a picture of my fabulous sister with her best friend I used to call Kibbles ~ but her real name is Terri & we share the same birthday. Look how fantastic my sister looks!!! Terri looks the exact same (pretty as always)...as if time stood still. She has a daughter that is about to turn 21 that looks IDENTICAL to her!


I am so thankful John & Jill got to spend the weekend alone together & had the best time!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! Jill looks so good! Of course I have always thought she is BEAUTIFUL and she looks so much like your mom here =)

Unknown said...

Jill - you look awesome!!!!!