Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rockin' the Kasbah....

What is a Kasbah?
I just know that it's one of my favorite songs to dance to.
Funky 80's songs make me so happy!!

Logan said he had the best time & it was the greatest dance ever last night. (Only one he's been to so far) He told us he even entered a dance contest...what can I say? The boy's got dancin' in his bones.



And I worked on the clothes behind these guys last night, read a couple chapters & magazines, and rested...

While Kenlee & Daddy ate Skittles.





There was a threat of tornadoes while Logan was at the dance. Made me sweat heavily, but the threat went away. :) Looking forward to a fun evening with friends to celebrate fall tonight!
I'm just proud of my boy for behaving & I told him he can go to the next one ~ he's already excited.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so glad that Logan had a good time at the dance! And I LOVE that he entered the dance contest =) He gets it honest!

Can not wait to see you Saturday!