Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A fun weekend...



My fabulous friend, Cheryl, made my MONTH & brought me some fall flowers!! That was the nicest fall surprise I've had from a friend!!



We enjoyed lots of good laughs with friends over the weekend...it's COLD here in Alabama...Kristy ~ it's in the 50's!! I think it's supposed to reach in the 70's this next week, though.
Friday we started the weekend off by going out to eat...that's a treat, just the 4 of us. :) It was fun & the kids were good. We had to celebrate Logan's ALL A's!!!
Saturday, our fun friends, the Lott's came over & we had taco's & had a fun relaxing time.

This afternoon we partied hard at the park for Hayes's 2nd Birthday! We bundled up because of the weather, but the kids had so much fun & I think Hayes had a great time.



Kenlee & little Tanner riding in the wagon. Tanner's MiGi was so kind to keep them strolling!! They loved the wagon ride.



Here is Allie, Hayes, Jackson & Logan posing for me.




Tanner posing...he is such a good baby!!



Kenlee always has a good time with one of her favorite friends, Allie!!



Here is the b'day boy, Hayes...he had a train party & the cutest train cake. He might be an engineer one day!!



This is a cute picture of Mrs. Cheryl & Logan & her Jackson. It was good to squish together today in the cold. :)



Kenlee was pooped. She's still napping, which is why I'm posting. :) She had a great weekend....



As always, my boy is ready for some more fun. :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

looks like a really fun weekend! we've been having the cooler weather up here too and i LOVE it!

Jessica said...

Cute pics!
You guys had a busy weekend!
Oh and I love Kenlee's coat! Where did you get the adorable thing at???

Nancy said...

Jessica ~ It was a hand me down from my friend, Wendy. If you ever have another girl or adopt, I'll send it your way!! It's in great condition & washes up good!