Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A CLEAN ROOM!

Oh dear.
I hope she doesn't follow in my footsteps when it comes to cleaning.
This is what her room looked like when I asked her to pick things up & straighten up so Mommy could vacuum.
At least she helped & I told her she really made her floor better so that I could clean it up.
The real housewives don't know what they are missing out on.


3 comments:

Faith said...

Hahaha so funny!!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

I have to agree with Faith here!
Hahahahahahahhahaha! That is too cute! This is totally something I would have done when I was younger! Love it!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That made me laugh!!!