Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, March 24, 2012

More Spring Break!

Next week, I'm gonna miss this week so much.
I have LOVED every.single.day.
Kenlee has had this tattoo on all week ~ I took them to lunch one day @ Full Moon & I think she is permanently advertisement for them!
We've even been spending some fun time with Nana & Papa...
Here they are yesterday in my parent's back yard.
Here is Kenlee @ there kitchen table creating a masterpiece....
I wish there was two weeks of Spring Break :)

No comments: