Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Confessions....

Call me Nasty Nancy.
I will admit it.
Our bedroom was out of control. But I'd like to show you my side of the bed vs. his side of the bed....
Mine...
His.
Don't worrry, I fixed it all yesterday, but I'm just showing you how I let things get out of hand. I scrubbed our room down, fan & all & dusted, rearranged our drawers, I'm feeling much better about my state of nastiness. What happened to the sweet cleaning lady I used to trade massage for cleaning with? I miss her. She moved to Chattanooga. :( I would give her a 2 hour massage for every cleaning & I felt like I owed her way more than that because when I would walk into a freshly smelling, clean house, I wanted to cry with joy :)
Spring Break has been fun, relaxing, busy & wonderful all at once. Everyday there have been up to 5 little guys here playing basketball & listening to Kenlee tell them what to do. It's been so much fun for Logan & I'm so glad. He's growing up fast.
I've fixed lots of snacks this week for the boys (and girl :) ) and we've gone through 4 containers of these babies....

He did have a buddy spend the night & yesterday I took the kiddies to Chick Fil A for lunch...

Almost to the age where smiling for a picture is about to be a no no :)
Kenlee has gotten a few new clothes this week...she picked them & some of them are a little tacky, but hey, at least she chose a dress.....
Happy Spring Break to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not Nasty Nancy by no means!! All of us let our little nest get messy from time to time! Happy Spring Break my little lovies!!! xoxo