Yep! That's the weather! YAY! Although tonight is COLD, but as long as the sun shines during the day, that's ok with us!
Barkley requested getting Biggy from the bus stop this afternoon. I take him in the mornings, but in the afternoon's he likes to be social & catch the cheese wagon. Sometimes called the "Yellow Submarine" (I think that's what my middle school principal called it)
Kenlee & Barkley were both extra excited to see Biggy today...I don't blame them, he's a cutie.
Biggy is always happy to have a greeting commitee. I love watching him smile when he gets off the bus!
A boy & his loyal friend...
My parents thought they would be funny & send Kenlee this picture of their golf cart ready for her to take a drive because she loves to assist Papa. :)
Biggy has requested spinners on the tires. They have already installed the cd player ~ maybe some Bose speakers next?
And Miss Thang went to see Peter @ the Perk. HA! Just kidding. (Look on YouTube if you haven't seen it...my friend Cheryl didn't know how many hours of entertainment that video would provide our family - if she had not shown us I don't know if we would appreciate crusty crusts or lip BALMMMM) We had to stop by for a slide & a swing to top off a great weather day.
I am happy our girl likes to pose these days!!
Hope you are warm & sunny as well!






1 comment:
My name is TRACY...Oh' there must be some kind of fire!!! Smokey, ba bye, ba bye!!! So glad you love tracy as much as i do!! Love seeing all smiles on your sweet kiddo's faces!!!
Post a Comment