Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

He Passed!!

I am extra PROUD of my man!
Everyone that has taken this test at his company had 6 months to a year to study & do some hands on training with concrete for this series of tests. The plant manager before Josh took it 6 times at $800 a pop. They gave Josh 3 days before they told him he would take it the next week & I really think they just wanted to introduce him to this part of concrete, testing & being certified to produce state jobs (like interstates & highways), assuming he wouldn't pass both tests the next week.
HE PROVED THEM WRONG!!!

He really put his mind to it & I watched him work harder & study harder than ever. It has paid off!!
This is a big deal in the concrete industry!

I'm a really proud wife!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Cantina Camp said...

Way to go Josh! That is great!

JBH said...

I am so proud of my brother-in-law! I knew you would do it!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!! Tell Joshy that I am sooooo proud of him too, that is great!!!

Nancy said...

Thanks, Lovies!!

Jessica said...

that is awesome!
Way to go Josh!

Mom/Grammy in Bama said...

PTL!!! God is soooo GOOD!!! Congratulations!!! Vera ;-)