This week is Spring Break & I've tried to keep it fun for the kids!
Last night Biggy spent the night with some friends & they are going to play laser tag today which practically made his week! Kenlee started the week off under the weather, but is making progress as the week goes on! Her little cough got the best of her this weekend, but thankfully, she is on the mend!
I've struggled with getting several things done this week; being a fun Mommy on spring break, getting our taxes ready for the accountant, & trying to fit massage clients in between all of this. I have a problem saying no when people have already purchased gift certificates & everyone waits until the last moment of March to use their Christmas certificates up before they expire :) But, first thing is my family before I work, so I'm sure the stress of all of this will pass.
As I am typing this I am listening to Kenlee giggle at a cartoon (it's 6 am - she was up & ready to go early today + already said she misses & can't wait to see her Biggy when he gets home) & Barkley, our dog, snore, so life isn't so bad! I have a lot to be grateful for!! She & her Daddy had some bacon & eggs early
this morning before he headed to work.
One thing I am grateful for is that earlier this week, they came to work with me & I couldn't have asked for better behaved kiddies! I am so proud of them!
When I was done, I weighed them & took a few snapshots.
Kenlee weighed in at 34 lbs. ~ she is my little petite girl - she will be 4 in May.
Logan weighed in at 93 lbs. ~ he has weighed this for about 6 months now, and I think he's about to go through another growth spurt! He's almost as tall as his Mom at almost 11!
I started massaging EARLY that morning, so we made a breakfast picnic. And brought a movie.
I'm serious when I say they couldn't have been better behaved!
I really don't know what on earth this little chair is...I'm thinking maybe for a baby - to keep he/she protected from the sun or something? Dr. Jessica has the neatest chairs, one is a ball you sit on, but has legs & a back & is really comfy. This one is for a little person, but Kenlee didn't mind her legs hanging out of the bottom. :)
Since our chiropractor was in Utah, I took her to the ENT to make sure her ears were ok from her coughing all weekend. They were beautiful the Dr. told us! No infection there!
Biggy was a trooper as always. He was just happy to have an agenda for the day. He is my child that loves having a plan. And will plan the next plan while currently being on the plan we are on. HA!
So that is our week in a nutshell & we are excited to have some more fun the rest of the week! Hoping your Spring Break is full of fun ~







4 comments:
Sounds like you're having a great spring break and so are your kids! It's fun to go to work with your parents every once in awhile!
How fun to tag along with Mom to work! You are a great mom!! Looks like you guys are going to have beautiful weather for spring break, enjoy every minute of it!!
Kenlee looks like a little egg about to hatch, Love it!!! I told you that I would have watched them on Monday!!!! You better let me watch them sweeties next time! Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow!!! :)
Sounds like a fun week!
I hate that it is already over :(
I know the kiddos had so much fun going to work with mom, I love that!
Post a Comment