Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Emotion!

It's been a day of emotion for me & most everyone I've talked to! Is it in the air? I'm not talking crying! I'm talking hearts POUNDING with emotion!!
I walked into my office to find this guy! AHHHH!
 He is tiny as can be, I know...but if he would have scurried over my foot while I was massaging, I would have LOST it. I would have either screamed, gone into cardiac arrest, or messed in my britches. It was bad enough he moved fast & it was hard for me to get him out of there - you know they just move so FAST. I wish I had a funky little computer that I could add some skid marks from a tire after "fast" or something like that. :)

Next, I am starting to shop for my honey & I a new mattress. Ours is almost 13 years old, I just won't comment anymore on that. But it's time for a new one! :) HA! But my emotions drew me into the consignment store next to the mattress place & my heart skipped a beat again when I saw this table. It doesn't really make sense, it's a counter top gone bad, I think, but I LOVE it. And the bench...I can just see my little's sitting on it eating dinner. But, I figured Josh would say "Are you kidding?" right away, instead he asked for the measurements. But I think the table isn't big enough for the bench. And these pictures don't look as cute as it did in person. I just thought of the leopard print with my LaFonda Olive kitchen & a colorful funky pillow to go in between the two striped one's & it made me happy! Who knows...I might go back next week, I might not. But I do love it. Not a life necessity, just a want. :) Maybe an emotional offer is in the future.
 Here it is barenaked. Can't you see a funky flower pot in the middle with some BRIGHT RED tulips? Real, not fake though.
 My emotions ran wild when I had Kenlee try on some of her TNT consignment outfits. Look how she posed! Her 5'2 mother is no model that's for sure. I hope she is always a confident little one...
I'm off to bed. Josh is up @ 4 am to get to work by 5 & I love to cook him breakfast, so I better go to BED! Tomorrow I may not love it, but my emotions will be glad that I did. My mother-in-law came over to see the kids this afternoon & she hung out with them while we went to the store together. It's the little things like that - that make me happy.
And even though I don't have any pic's of Biggy on here today...he came home & reported that he will be receiving all A's on Friday & requested a fantastic breakfast for his SAT's again tomorrow. I will take some snapshots of him tomorrow. He is less than thrilled for posing for his Mother. But he's a good boy :)
Wait, I have to find a picture of him....


There is my Biggy. :) Logan makes me happy with EMOTION!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

please take me to this consignment store, please =)

love the table! and I LOVE Kenlee's outfit!

You are such a GREAT wife and mommy to make breakfast!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post of Emotion!!! I really enjoyed reading this post and I would LOVE to see you get that table and bench! It is so trendy and i bet comfy too!!! :)