Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, September 18, 2009

Over the hill & through the woods...

to the Lott's new house we go! Our friends are moving out of our neighborhood about 10 miles away & it's making me sad! Isn't it comforting to know you are just so close in distance to a friend?! 10 miles isn't too bad though...
We celebrated our friend, Jackson's birthday & I took a few pictures.






Kenlee will have quite a meltdown once she see's that Allie & Jackson don't live in their house anymore. :)
Her Mommy might, too!! Our friendship has had hills & valley's - but I know that no matter what the distance is, we will remain friends & I'm grateful to have the Lott's in our lives!!

Here are a few pictures from this week.


Why a picture of the grill?
Oh, just to remind me of the heart attack I had as I opened it up to turn it on & there was a MOUSE in my face beebopping around the grill rack. I almost pooped in my pants. I'm sorry. There is just no other way to explain the feeling I had. Needless to say, our dinner didn't consist of meat on the grill.




Both of these two had new hairdo's this week. Logan wanted a cooler buzz cut, so that's what we did. And Miss Priss needed pigtails to show Allie.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HA! I would have pooped my pants too!!! Don't blame you for no grill meat =)

Love Kenlee's pigtails and Logan's new cooler buzz cut =)