Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I already miss the long weekend!~


Auntie Jill blinked. :)



This is what Nana & Papa would look like if they won the lottery. :)


Our little Boogier's.



Doesn't Bon Bon look great 4 weeks post surgery?!



First day back to school for Kenlee....so today was hectic. The first thing she said this morning, "Mommy, I want to stay home, I don't want to go to school" :) Uhhh. You can't play hookie when you're two, Kenlee!! So we fed her breakfast & she was much happier & ready to go.
I didn't finish my post last night...we ran out of time before bed, so I have to post more beach pictures. Katie & Logan got boogie boards & had the best time. Logan said it was one of his favorite beach trips ever! Papa let them spend lots of time in the water while Mom & I would take Kenlee to the pool & up for a nap. I just love being with my sister & family - there are no other words!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

more great pictures!
your mom looks great and so do you! and I love the pic of your parents =)

Our first day of school was today too!

Anonymous said...

Family is just family... the best! Glad you had fun. H