Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Monkeys....


Kenlee's class is the "Monkey" class. So she wore a monkey on her back that said her name. Most of the kids were in sweet little smocked outfits that had monkey's on them with their name monogrammed & our girl got to choose her outfit...she chose her pink Target dress. She wanted to wear her green crocs that are shaped like crocodiles, but I convinced her to wear her peep toe'd sandals that looked cute. I guess I need to get in the groove with the smocked look ~ but for now, I think I'll let our girl create her own fashion sense!!

4 comments:

The Paganellis said...

I Iike her choice much better! The smocked look doesn't fit miss priss! She is too much of a fashion diva!

Erica said...

i found you throught kelly's blog... saw that you were in gulf shores when she was & thought it was funny cuz i was too! anyways, you're little girl is cute. i'm a cali girl but have found the smocked dress look is very popular here in alabama. i like her pink dress :)

Jessica said...

She looks precious in whatever she wears!

Erica said...

i live near florence- do you know where that is? we're about 2 hours north of bham. i see you live in alabaster... that's outside of bham right?