Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's been way too long...



Since Kenlee & Addie Kate played together. But today they had a good time. They hid in the closet, played in Kenlee's kitchen & went for a wagon ride. Addie Kate will be two soon, these girls are growing up so fast.

Kenlee had a haircut around noon today... you can't really tell though, just a trim. :) We are working to let her bangs grow out so she can put it behind her ears!



Her new favorite thing is hiding in our pantry. She says "Don't come in here & get me" ~ But she wants her brother to find her.




And as always, Logan played with the girls today & anxiously awaits lots of fun with his cousin this weekend.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like the girls had such a fun day =)

I have not taken Madi for a haircut yet...she needs it though

The Paganellis said...

These are so cute! I love Kenlee hiding in the pantry!