Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, September 14, 2009

Not too bad!!



Walking her catwalk...(don't worry, the leopard panels in the background are going far away soon...I'm painting that room SPICE.)


I'm not usually one to find a bargain...
I got this little outfit for Kenlee at the beach for about $8.00!~
I wish they made a size 28 month old jeans for girls :) 18-24 month fit good in the waist, but are too short. 2T's are just way too long.
I need to learn to sew!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

very cute outfit!

I know what you mean about the sizes...everything seems to be too long on Madi =)