Saturday was Biggy's 8th grade Homecoming! He was going to go with a couple buddies and just have a good time, but one got the stomach flu & one's Dad had other plans for their family. So Logan always has a good time with his buddy, Claire, so they decided to just go as friends & meet up with others there.
When I pulled up, there were girls in full on prom type dresses! I couldn't believe it! Homecoming has changed since the 90's. Let me tell you!
Here were a few pic's I snapped before the fun night!
The dove flying in the air caught his eye. He was wishing he had his camo on & in a treestand at this point.
Little sister had to join in...
She was asking him who he was going to dance with here...
Love my handsome boy!
It's not often he does a selfie. LOVE it! This was when he got home.
They got in my car talking about who danced together, what parts were fun & that they were hungry. :)
Zaxby's to the rescue. :)
Happy Monday!














3 comments:
Cute pictures!!! And Zaxby's sounds YUMMY!!!
Aww he looks so handsome, your kids are just adorable!
xxx
Jaclyn
Http://www.loveandbellinis.com
Such great pics, I am loving the new banner. You have some adorable kiddos.
I laughed so hard at the pic of biggy taking a selfie, too cute
Post a Comment