Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, September 5, 2013

This Week!

How can it be September!? My SISTOR & BROTHOR have a birthday next Tuesday! My Nephew, Cameron, has one the day before! Just like June, September is full of celebrations in our family.
School is going good. Logan has some hard science & math classes, but he's plugging on through! I fell in love all over again last night as Josh spent an hour & 1/2 doing homework with Logan. I didn't know he was so patient & he knows so much more about math than I do. I married a good man. A very good man.

Here are these two loves of ours for school one day this week.
Let's hear it for a short week!
On Labor Day, we did nothing but labor.
I'm talking pull out the refrigerator & sweep, dust & vacuum 10 years of dust. My husband was in on the fun, so I went with it. The more help, the better, I'm learning.

I am so high on life being back in Mt. Laurel...I'm doing chair massage there at Pharm South next Wednesday again. We will be up & going sometime in September & I feel like I am HOME!!! I still can't believe I will get to massage in the same room I massaged in when I was pregnant with Kenlee. I think my belly used to rest on my client's head when I was working their low backs :)
This same location in Mt. Laurel went from the Blue Room (Aveda salonspa I worked in) to another spa, to a veterinarians office, to a gym. It is totally redone & becoming Pharm South!!


Check out Mt. Laurel, here!

I've been getting creative with the kids lunches. High protein to keep them awake during the day. I've been baking organic roasts, sending carrots, garbanzo beans, apples, cheese sticks for Logan, gluten free tortilla chips & salsa.

AND! I found a great dessert at Earth Fare! Perfect for their lunches....

Everyone loved these!
I'm trying to get creative. I'm trying to share what I am learning!
We spent Sunday afternoon in Oxford visiting my parents & Papa was teaching them how to leave the right tip. It was a wonderful long weekend.


I hope you are having a wonderful week. It's turning into an exciting, beautiful fall. I am surrounded by positive people, sharing my essential oil info (put on Kenlee's feet last night - Wintergreen again, and got rid of a cough), and I know I am doing what I'm meant to do. When life feels so good like this, the good just flows. I'm beyond grateful!

2 comments:

Christy K said...

3 things...
1. {LOVE} your blog :)
2. That roast looks amazing...thinking I will be making one this weekend lol.
3. I tagged you in a getting to know you type blog (http://christykg.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html) :) If you want to participate you can check out my blog entry. It's pretty fun :)

Hope you have a great Friday tomorrow!

PS My best friends daughters name is Kynlee also but spells it different :)

Faith said...

You are sounded more and more amazing with each blog post :)

I love that he was so patient teaching Logan. Melts my heart.

I tried my hardest not to do anything on Labor Day. Looks like you did the complete opposite.