Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Valor (Adjustment in a bottle)

This oil is AMAZING.


Meet VALOR oil.


Valor essential oil blend is formulated to empower the mind and increase self-confidence. This uplifting blend combines the balancing properties of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense essential oils to help you visualize and attain self- empowerment. Designed to increase feelings of strength and courage, this popular blend is also available in the convenience of a portable roll-on applicator. Valor can help you reach your fullest potential, whether used as a therapeutic fragrance, in the Raindrop Technique®, or for tension relief. Also try the Valor Essential Oil Roll-On to boost your self-confidence wherever you need it.*
Primary Benefits
• Helps promote feelings of courage, confidence, and self-esteem*
• Has been found to help the body self-correct its balance and alignment*
• Rosewood essential oil creates a soothing and comforting floral scent
Who Should Take Valor Essential Oil Blend?
• Anyone who needs to increase feelings of self-control*
• Anyone seeking a balancing effect on emotions or an emotional uplift during times of despair*
• Individuals who often find themselves in stressful situations or are easily stressed
Suggested Use
• Topical: Dilute 1 drop to every 15 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for massage; apply generously to feet, wrists, or back of the neck. If using for the Raindrop Technique, apply Valor first and let it work for 5–10 minutes before applying other oils.
• Aromatic: Diffuse or directly inhale. Cautions
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Did You Know?
• Spruce helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding.*
• Frankincense essential oil is considered holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.


This is an oil I use on clients that seem to be "stuck" ~ not able to go forward in their dreams, concentrating on what they "DON'T" have, and show glimpses of some goals they haven't been able to reach. It's also known as an adjustment in a bottle. - helps self correct alignment. 
If someone offers you valor, take it! If you want to buy it, tell me! I will ship it to you. 
It is only $28.62. It is wonderful to diffuse, apply directly on spine, to arches of feet. I have seen such a difference in my back throughout a work day with my posture. And I usually get adjusted, but haven't had to in probably 3 months.

I am also going to have an Essential oil class in Mt Laurel on Friday, OCT. 4th at 11:00. Join me! It's going to be great education & fun for all.
I will also be doing some chair massage to those who need it!



No comments: