I am spending my free time learning more about oils, spending time with my family, working between two offices & trying to relax in between.
It's homecoming week! Logan has dressed up a few days & here are a couple pic's I've taken!
Today was see you at the Flag Pole day! It was really cool to see all the neon dressed 8th graders praying for our country when we got there! Logan joined in when we arrived!
Kenlee has had a great week. She's been super motivated to help me pack her lunches, draw some artwork, finish Monday-Friday homework all on Monday night. I need a little of that girl's motivation! Here is some of her recent artwork!
And here are some hodge podge things from this week!
My friend, Tricia, shabby'd up a rack thing for me & my oils! SUPER thankful for a friend that just dropped this off for me! I really love it!
Got my gray washed out this morning! Score!
Josh & Logan had the BEST time together golfing on Sunday afternoon. Josh was off Friday & Monday & it was TRUE bliss around here. I loved it. I wish he was a stay at home Dad.
I've got lots of dreams lately, so this is my motto as a gentle reminder to myself :)
And in oil news...here is a great oil if you know someone suffering a traumatic experience lately. Great for them to diffuse, rub on their ears, heart, palm of their hands.
I can order this if you are interested.
It's about $60, but will last for three months. I'm ordering some to incorporate in massage for my clients that are hurting right now. It has my all time favorite, Frankincense oil, in it. I massaged a guy with terminal cancer today that has basically told the Dr's to shove it, put his faith in God, and you better believe I spread Frankincense all over his areas that were hurting. He was so positive, witty, funny and matter of fact. He was a really cool 60 something year old guy with a lot of positive words & very uplifting. What a blessing it was that I could use these hands to possibly help heal him.
Enjoy your Wednesday night!






2 comments:
It was so good to hear what you've been up to lately, Sweetie.. you've been as busy as a little bee!!!
Always enjoy seeing your pictures, too. ((HUGS))
Kenlee is talented! I can't believe she drew those!
Ahh I miss homecoming week! The good ole young days.
That was great to hear of your client. Why rely on a doctor if you already have the greatest doctor? I love his attitude and will put him in my prayers.
Post a Comment