Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, October 5, 2013

OcToBeR!

I love fall!
I love Halloween!!
I love Christmas season around the corner.

Here are my babes last year at Halloween!

 Brad joined our trick or treating adventures last year. Biggy was a pro golfer & Kenlee was a cat. Brad was just ancient.
They are out shopping with my mother-in-law right now. She offered to take them costume shopping so I could have a day to myself!! LOVE this idea!
I am catching up on essential oil stuff, listening to Fleetwood Mac Live & munching on celery with pnut butter. I cannot tell you how good this feels. I love to watch this concert with my hubs but he worked & then is planting food plots at his hunting land today. Watch out, Bambi. That's all I have to say....it's a trick!

My Mom's Bday is Monday! I'm putting together a basket for her this weekend! I love gathering all of her fav's!
I am so looking forward to celebrating holidays with my family this year!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

My mom's birthday is on Thursday and it's her big 50th!! I still have no idea what to get her (I'm a terrible gift giver) but I love the idea of putting together a basket of her favorite things!!

Paula said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Saturday!! Happy Birthday to your mom~ October is a great month for a birthday! ;)