Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What if this was your backyard?


That would be my husband & son's dream come true!!
Kenlee & I would love it due to the massive amounts of hot chocolate we could drink :)
No school tomorrow due to the threat of snow! That's what we love about the South! And I think the grocery stores love it, too!
Stay warm.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I hope we do get that snow!
Our school was cancelled too and Jack is sooooo excited! =)

Cantina Camp said...

I think I would like it one time...but I know I wouldn't not like it if I was with out power for too long!! Hope you guys have a fun day tomorrow with no school! If it does snow I guess I will cancel our school...ha-ha!!

Anonymous said...

And here I am thinking is soooo cold when the low is 42 and the high 46. I am a whimp. Stay warm and enjoy the day off from school.