Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, January 4, 2010

A good read....

Oh my goodness...this blog made me fall in love with my husband all over again.
Please read The Pioneer Woman's (to the right) love story of her falling in love with her Marlboro Man ~ Josh & I talked tonight about how we've "Dated" since 1994...I am totally reminiscing about the beginning of our love thanks to her blog.

~ So do your relationship a favor & take a look at her amazing blog (Found courtesy of my friend, Erica!!)

3 comments:

Erica said...

ahhhh don't you just love her????

Jessica said...

love the pioneer woman =)

and I love "remembering when"

The Park Wife said...

Came over from PW. She has a wonderful way to make you look at your hubby and remember the day you met and why you love him so much. I met Ladd at her book signing and believe me, he looks at her with all encompassing love. It's the real thing.
The Park Wife