Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to reality!

I wouldn't trade a thing for this Christmas vacation. I told several friends today it felt as if the vacation was a whole summer long. :) 6:30 will arrive all too early in the morning for my little's...but we'll survive. Logan is already looking forward to Spring Break & reminscing on these sweet memories from Christmas...












On a colder note...I walked tonight. BRRRRRR. That's all I can say. Thankfully, Logan's Ipod ran out of battery after about 6 songs, so it was time for me to come in :) It felt so good to get some exercise, though.
Back to massaging, school, basketball practice, adjustments, grocery store, etc. tomorrow. I'm so thankful for December & it's wonderful memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the happy faces! Seems like everyone had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!!!