Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A quick little post.

Update on Bon Bon...she did have some blockage, which they are putting her on med's (cholestrol) for to see if that might help - please keep praying with me though! She will see a neurologist next month to see what has caused her little eye episodes, and since her mom & grandmother had strokes, I'm really hoping those little episodes weren't mini one's. I'm really praying for good health for my Mom - just as anyone would do...I love her so much!
My sister told me of a friend who is right around my sister's age (Lovie, I won't say it) - she has a almost 12 year old (my neice Katie's friend) and a 3 year old. She has breast cancer and she is here in B'ham @ UAB - it's spread to her brain & she has been given 2 months to live. I don't know her personally, but my sis & I had a good cry on the phone today & we are both praying for her...her name is Jodee Giermanski - she has a site on Caring Bridge that I joined today. She & her husband haven't told the children yet. She is a Christian - my sister said they are such wonderful Godly people & are finding lots of strength through Him - please join me in praying for her!! I can't imagine how they are feeling right now!

I will get back to taking pictures & posting more memories soon, our lives have been in fast forward lately, do you feel that way?

Oh! I know my sister would love this picture of her. But I had to show you the AWESOME SCARF my Mom knitted for each of us. It was in a Dillard's box & that is where I thought mine came from! She did so good that I might just set her up on Etsy!! I know Jill & I will treasure these scarves forever!! My mom is working on a black one for my Dad - he's a really stylish Papa!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the update on your mom. I will continue to pray for her health. Pray for the medication to work and for answers at her next appt.

There is so much sickness and sadness right now...my heart is breaking for your sister's friend. I can not even imagine. Will remember them in my prayers as well.

I love your scarves! Your mom did a GREAT job on them! I know you will treasure them forever!