Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, January 9, 2010

KID FREE TONIGHT!

My parents are watching our little lovie's tonight! I miss them already! But we're gonna have a hot date & enjoy each other's company. I've got the 80's music on & I'm about to clean before Josh gets in from the woods & then we'll go out to eat.


But I miss these two. Can't wait to see them tomorrow.
I'm praying that they have a fun, warm night full of laughs with Nana & Papa!


3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

i love your new family pic!!! so good :)

hope y'all have a wonderful date night!!!

Jessica said...

YAY! For hot date night!!!

I am with Layne, I love your new pic!

Erica said...

oh have a great night!!!!