Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, March 7, 2009

When you can't dig it up by yourself...






I bet everyone was outside working in their yard today. I loved every minute of it! We have a small bush that has never really been healthy & today I was in the mood to just dig it out. Little did I know that the roots didn't want to leave their comfy dirt home.
So Josh & Logan rigged it up where we just pulled it out with a little help from the ol' Chevy! I will need to find a new plant for that hole.
Kenlee took a 3 hour nap while we worked in the yard!!

Stay tuned for another project that my husband stayed up until 1:00 this morning painting. :) He's a trooper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the football helmet!! LOL!