Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pray for our Myrtle!






Katie is in the hospital (since yesterday)~ she is my second born neice & has called me "Mimi" since she could talk, so I had to name her something that started with an "M" too! Her oxygen has been low & so they are giving her breathing treatments & steroids & monitoring her.They are doing all sorts of blood testing & lung xrays (the one's last night didn't show any pneumonia ~ Thank you Lord!) She won't get to go home today since her oxygen has been in the 80's again. Please pray with me that she will maintain oxygen over 90 tomorrow & that it will stay up.
Here are just a few pic's of my little Myrtle. Mimi loves you!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

we will be praying for her oxygen levels to rise and remain...praying also for the family

love you

Jessica

Carmen said...

Kathie (aka Myrltle) Hope you feel better soon. We are praying for you.