Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A new blue...



I needed a project for some reason in my life...so I decided to tackle the hall bathroom. We still have to hang decor in there...but I'm just lovin' this blue curtain. So come on over & use our new bathroom!
Do you have any projects in the works?

3 comments:

millie said...

Your new bathroom looks great. Very inviting. And, I loved the new pictures of the kids. The video of Kenlee is precious. So much funl

The Allen Family said...

LOVE the new shower curtain!!! and... you go josh for the long hours of painting :)

Carmen said...

I been meaning to put some sheer curtains in the living and dinning room area for the last 14 years!!! and this time I mean it. (LOL)