Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Friday, March 13, 2009

Our poor washing machine....


I could stress out about this, but in the whole big picture, having a washing machine die isn't the end of the world. I do realize the things I take for granted & I am officially forever so thankful for a washing machine. I've been comparing prices/looking at rebates/and studying customer reviews to see which brand & where we should shop.
I have about 12 sets of massage sheets to wash & lots of clothes ~ but it is helping me organize everything. What could be a bad situation, is actually helping me get our house where it needs to be in the laundry department!
Logan is excited & said this morning that when we get home from school today, "SPRING BREAK OFFICIALLY BEGINS! Yipeeee!
Hoping to create fun pictures & posts for week. Until then.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Im so sorry! I can totally relate - when our dishwasher went out, I couldnt believe it - then I had to dishes by hand. Yuck! The things we take for granted!