Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Here, There & Everywhere.

I am a busy woman these days!
I am slacking in the blogging department.
I will be better about this. I don't want to miss a thing or not be able to look back!
So here are a few pictures of our lives lately! Little explanations as I go!
Biggy got a printer in his room to go with his computer. Serious business in the 8th grade. Here we come, high school.

 Kenlee created "Trees & their Reflections"
 Last trip to the lake for a while!
 After helping Josh winterize our fifth wheel. Reading his book on his Nook.
 I attended Parenting Day at Kenlee's school. Such a joy to see her with her buddies.
 The boy she sits next to looks about 8 to me. He's just a tall boy. Very sweet, though :) He got very down on himself very quickly when having to draw a picture they thought of on demand...I helped him and was happy I was there to boost his positivity.
 I baked a 100% full of fat and bad things chicken pot pie. It was delightful and I would do it again tonight if I had the ingredients.
 Chillin' on his Dad's ride.
 Learning about ear reflex points, emotions, and how to incorporate massage & oils to boost emotions & level out hormones. Interesting stuff, for sure!

I've started a Facebook page called "Naturally Nancy" ~ I'm just adding oil info, massage news, good things, so like my page if you are interested!

Have a great week!!!

5 comments:

Faith said...

busy, busy Nancy! i love it, you're busy living life :)

oooh a printer. i remember that was such a big deal when i got one too.

Kenlee is such an artist and he def looks older than 8. he's going to be very tall.

i'm glad you're doing well!

Faith said...

and that chicken potpie! yum!

Cantina Camp said...

I do understand the busy life my friend! :) Yes, that chicken pot pie looks delicious!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

High school?!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! He's growing up! Lucky guy to have his own printer! :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

...looking at that chicken pot pie makes my tummy rumble!!!