Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lunch with my boy!

I had a day off to do a little Christmas shopping & I was able to go sit with Logan & some of his buddies at school during their lunch! This is a fun age, listening to them talk about what they want for Christmas, laugh at each others jokes, & I love watching their friendships develop. I love the blessing of having two kids seven years apart. My hat is off to people who have kids close together, that's for sure. But for Josh & I, this just works.

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

It is a blessing to spend one on one with our children. It makes them feel loved...and they are!! Hope you got some shopping done. I am way behind on my shopping! :)