Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010!!!

First, an update on my sis...She now has bronchitis. I called & told my neice to tell her Daddy to take Jill to the ER (LIKE NOW!!) and thankfully, he did. She got a shot & some antibiotics...she goes for some iron infusions this week & my parents will be there to go with her. I'm thankful for that. I'm just praying her blood is rising past a 6. Her oxygen is at 99 or 100 each time it is checked, so I think what we thought was asthma, was really a low blood oxygen level having to do with her lungs. Please keep praying this is an issue that can be easily remedied! She is also scheduling an appt with an OBGYN to see if it's "womanly" related. She is the first to take care of others & the last to take care of herself, but my prayer is that she see's how IMPORTANT it is to be taking care of herself first. I'm sure she loves me blasting this on a blog, but I believe in the power of prayer & I know she can get better!

CHRISTMAS 2010!!
So much fun!! Logan woke up at 5:37, Kenlee @ 8:30. It was kind of neat though, because they each got to have their own time soaking it all up. I'm sure as she gets older, she will want her Biggy waking her up, too.
To top it off, it snowed here on the 25th & more so on the 26th! What a blessing! We 4 were really cozy all weekend together & I loved it so much. Yesterday our heat wasn't acting right as we were putting together Logan's new basketball goal, so I left with the kids to get warm in the car & take them out for a while & Josh stayed here, tweeked it for a bit & got it working again. He got a promotion @ work & will be closer to the school he was attending for HVAC training so this gives us more of a possibility for him to return & finish up. His schedule this semester @ work just didn't allow it. Last night we were both thankful for what he has learned so far! Will this create a move for us?! Maybe so! Time will tell....

Now, onto pictures! I'll narrate as I go!

 The big gift, from Nana & Papa ~ lots of work putting together, but I know will be worth it.

 A doughnut maker for Biggy! Guess what we made Santa?!

 He is one lucky guy! Biggy's creations.
This year we had my parents & Josh's mom over & I made chicken & beef tacos ~ I think it will be a new way to do things, it made so much, it was really good & there were leftovers for nachos for the next day!
 Stirring his doughnut mix, above. :)

 Our little star got a microphone, let me tell you... this girl worked the room!!! She has been dancing & singing ever since she got it & is a little performer if I do say so myself!

 Puppies, Puppies everywhere! Santa brought Kenlee a whole vet clinic I think. Our dog, Barkley, doesn't bark - I don't know how we got to be so lucky, but these dogs make more noise than a pet motel!

 Logan got a flat screen, The Toothfairy movie, an Ipod stereo, some games...he must have been really good this year. :)
 Biggy is so helpful with Kenlee & enjoys showing her how her stuff works & getting it out of the package for her! He is like his Daddy & loves to put stuff together.

 Just a couple of the puppies here - do you see her nametag on her shirt? Dr. Kenlee.
 LOVED his stereo. It even charges his Ipod. Notice I painted behind him in the foyer! Chocolate Satin ~ I love it! I thought it would make this space smaller, but it doesn't with the crown molding. Makes me happy!

 We love some Olivia around here. She already has Fancy Nancy as her Mother. :) Just kidding.
Watching it snow! I didn't get pic's on the 26th when it REALLY snowed, but it was wonderful & how often do we get to see snow in AL? Not often enough!!!!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas & looking SO FORWARD to 2011!!!
Thank you for praying for Jill ~ please keep her on your list & I will keep you updated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun gifts with your family!! Fun Christmas!

Cantina Camp said...

So glad you all had a fun, white and joyful Christmas! We got snow too and it was nice to just be together as a family! Happy New Year!!

The Allen Family said...

merry christmas to y'all!!! keep us updated on jill...

Erica said...

merry Christmas you guys! looks like a great day. i couldn't believe it snowed in alabama on Christmas when we weren't there! LOL
kenlee is so pretty and getting so big!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great Christmas!!

I have never seen a donut maker! How neat!!!

Jessica said...

Girl, I did not know about Jill...still way behind on blog reading...I do hope she is doing better.

Love all the Christmas pics. Looks like a great Christmas!
Madeline loves Olivia (and she actually reminds me a lot of Olivia...hmmmm)