Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dirty Santa....

The kids played Dirty Santa over @ the Lott's the other night & they were all nice. ~ The object is to draw #'s & pick a gift or steal someone else's...I think everyone pretty much got what they wanted though!
Don't you love when you get together with friends & all of the kids get along? That's how it was for us there & it makes life so much easier!!
Carter had moved to TN, but is back now & he is so cute, he needs to be a Baby Gap model. I guess I should say "toddler Gap!!"
Here are a few pictures from our gathering!
The three handsome boys playing in Jackson's cool room!


 You know, Kenlee asks Allie all the time if she can "BORROW" her guinea pigs. Look at how BIG they are!! They are like little rat terriers! HA!

 Having a good time @ the table!

 Happy with all of their loot. Jackson, Carter, Kenlee, Logan & Allie. Thankful to God for these HAPPY & HEALTHY kids!
 Don't you want to squeeze him in that precious sweater!?

 Mrs. Cheryl had them guess how many M & M's were in the jar & Carter won! He was sweet to share with Kenlee! Logan doesn't like chocolate (at all) so he didn't guess :)
 Cuteness!!!
 Look how sweet!!! Kenlee's fancy tutu is what she won in dirty Santa! Right up her ALLIE! I mean, alley!

This last picture is a beaut! Brienne is preggo & due in February ~ drinking heavy liquer ... no, just kidding, she is drinking sparkling cider! Carter will have a baby brother! Don't you think his middle name should be Valentine?! He's going to be cute, just like his brother!
Happy Holidays to good friends all around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great to have friends with kids who get along! That is how I grew up!