We've been busy little bee's around here! Kenlee's Christmas party @ school was a fun time & Logan is happy to be out of school, play a little Wii, get to open presents & hunt.
I love wrapping presents ~ I wish I could have a present wrapping store. But ~ I don't do bows, I would need to hire someone for bows. I LOVE wrapping things though. Hobby Lobby had the cutest wrapping paper this year. I bought ours last year on sale, so I didn't splurge, but after Christmas, I'm there - I'm going to get ours for next year.
This is how excited Biggy is about presents!
Pizza Party! I love her little class! Her teacher is so sweet, when she hugged Kenlee, she told her "If you miss me too much like I'll miss you, just have your Mommy call me & I'll talk to you on the phone!" Isn't that precious!?
PRAYER WARRIORS!!!!
My sister would probably think I'm over reacting, but she needs prayers! Her hemoglobin level was a 6 yesterday & had to go for an iron infusion. She's been anemic for a while, but her breathing has been compromised lately & she isn't feeling well. She had bloodwork done at a checkup & yesterday they called her & told her she had to go straight to the hospital. Normal level is 12 or above I think & anything under 8 is life threatening. PLEASE PRAY with me!! I am praying for no underlying issues - that if it's female related, that she can get her blood levels up & have a hysterectomy (but I want her to come to Bham, not Gulf Shores!!!) I just love her so much & I pray for her to be well. She is the most giving, loving, unselfish person I know & would take care of everyone before she takes care of herself. My neice is about to be 12 & her mom does everything in the world for her & I just pray for Jill to be well!!! Thank you from my heart!





2 comments:
Your daughter's teacher sounds sweet- how nice! Praying for your sister to feel better! Merry early Christmas!!
Will be praying for Jill! Merry Christmas my friend!
Post a Comment