Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Saturday, September 18, 2010

New & Old Friends

Sorry this is tiny! Cheryl took this of Josh & his girl! Taking a skate break @ Jackson's party!


Two handsome boys. Jackson & Logan working up a sweat & skating the night away.




Cheryl took Kenlee out first & she really had fun. She loved skating & the games there!
Are these tiny skates precious or what!?


Cheryl taking Kenlee out for the first time! It's so dark & blurry thanks to yours truely!
We gathered @ the skating rink on Friday to celebrate our friend, Jackson's, birthday!! It was so much fun & Kenlee even skated! What a great workout, Cheryl & I decided we need to do this a lot, it's fun, get to boogie to some funky music & get great exercise! Here are a few pictures (which are awful - I didn't know which setting was best in the dark to put the camera on - I need lessons).
We have new neighbors that are from GOD!! Two little girls ~ 4 & 6 & they are over today playing while Josh took Logan to Talladega to hunt dove. They are from Indiana which is where I was born & my whole family actually was born there. They are so sweet, making their yard look fantastic, the girls are so much fun for Kenlee ~ it's just a great thing!! Here are the girls playing in Kenlee's room while I'm washing sheets, cleaning up the kitchen & basically cleaning up for the cleaning lady to come on MONDAY!!! We are trading out, massage for cleaning like I posted the other day! YEA!!! So excited about this. My shower is so excited to be extra shiny.


So tip your hat this weekend to old & new friends! Hope you have a great one!

1 comment:

Cantina Camp said...

Old and New friends are GREAT!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! You are an old friend and I think that is GREAT!!