Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ebay







I confess. I have a secret love on the side. I have done it almost 150 times.
I have a slight obsession with buying & selling things on ebay.
I have sold almost 150 items.
I purchased 5 pair of Gap jeans for Logan last week on Ebay & with shipping & the jeans (all from different sellers) it was $30.95. You couldn't buy one pair of those in the store for that amount I don't think. All in almost perfect condition, no stains or rips.
I have paid for school supplies, target trips, new oil for massaging, many o' items for this little habit! I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!!!
What about you? Do you like buying or selling on ebay & what kind of items do you look for?











1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh i love ebay...have not been on in a while though