Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four!
www.youngliving.org/nancylmt
All I see when I look at this child is her Daddy's face. I love it.
I always thought Logan looked like Josh, but as he gets older, he resembles my face when I was his age. Isn't it fun to see what the blessing of two people look like?
I do see you in Logan and yes I can see Josh in Kenlee. It is amazing to see what God can create, wonderfully and fearfully made!!! Your family is blessed and very nice-looking.
1 comment:
I do see you in Logan and yes I can see Josh in Kenlee. It is amazing to see what God can create, wonderfully and fearfully made!!! Your family is blessed and very nice-looking.
Post a Comment