Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, August 30, 2010

Moving up....




We had a low key kind of weekend due to rain, but yesterday the boys (and Kenlee) put together a new desk for Logan's room. (Final outcome above!) Kenlee made a balance beam out of styrofome & had a good time...






And helping her Daddy....



If I were at another angle, you might have thought my husband was a plumber!! HA!
Logan LOVES a good project with his Dad...

We were happy with the way it turned out. Hope your weekend was full of fun! I'm off to get the kiddies ready for school!

2 comments:

Erica said...

oh they are growing up so fast!! the desk looks great but would look a WHOLE lot better with an alabama sign above it ;)

Jessica said...

Desk looks great!

Tell Logan "War Eagle!!!"