Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Thursday, August 12, 2010

5th Grade!

Here's Biggy cracking up on the way to school after Kenlee told him he looked "gorgeous"



I love that smile more than any words can say.
Happy first day of 5th grade, Logan. Your future is so bright & I am so thankful for you!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Logan!! Your a 5th grader! AAHHH!
Enjoy your year young man!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - he looks so old!!! I cannot believe how fast he is growing!!!