
I'm so upset with my tiny pictures! What on earth have I done?!
I spilled a little wine on our keyboard the other evening, but just a little bit...could that have done all of this shrinking? No...I hadn't had a lot, just a sip & then I put Kenlee in my lap & we knocked it over that way. :) Guess it wasn't meant for me to have a glass of wine & blog at the same time.
And here she is this afternoon on the carousel @ the Galleria...she calls it the Gallerillia. :) Cute as can be.

Biggy is coming home tomorrow. YEAH!!! I can't wait to squeeze my boy & keep him home for a while! He is going to be in the 5th grade in just 2 weeks. I was in the 6th grade when we moved from Michigan to Anniston. I thought my life was over as I knew it...turned out to be the best thing that happened...I gained my husband, great friends in high school, we just had such a great foundation & I'm praying Logan feels the same way. He's growing up so much so fast ~ I can't believe he's 10!
Hope your weekend has been fabulous!

No comments:
Post a Comment