Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Monday, August 2, 2010

Biggy's Back!


SO HAPPY!!! To see our Biggy today. Kenlee smiled all the way to get him & wouldn't let go of him once she saw him. He had the best time with Nana & Papa - I asked them today if he was like their 4th kid...John, Jill & I being the 1st three.
I'm happy as a clam. I have all 3 loves here with me.
Logan said Cameron (his cousin) was more than a best friend could ever be. That makes my heart smile! They are growing up & will be close & hoping they will always have fun together. He loves Katie & Jordyn, my neices, too...but it's so cool that he & Cam are the same age & like the same things.

I'm off to enjoy my family. More updates tomorrow.

:) Happy Nancy

2 comments:

Cantina Camp said...

What a sweet Biggy you have! Isn't it great that he enjoys being with family! Enjoy your family time.

Anonymous said...

Aw, those were the days, hanging otu with cousins in the summer! Great to have such a nice family.