Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On the other hand...






The day is better since Logan & Kenlee have been entertaining me. Logan brought home this beautiful oil painting that he painted at school & Kenlee has been cracking us up in her kitchen. She's been putting her hair products in her microwave.
I haven't talked to Josh to see what we need to do about his truck. I like not knowing because then I won't worry about it. Ignorance is bliss to me in this case!!

2 comments:

millie said...

I just LOVE the picture of Logan and Kenlee holding hands.How wonderful! The other pictures are great too!!

The Allen Family said...

i hope josh's truck can be fixed!!! but if not, i'm glad you are counting the sweet blessings you have in front of you!!! :)