Simply Me...

My photo
Learning through life how to take one day at a time & enjoy myself! I am a mother of two precious gifts, wife to a guy that I love unconditionally and a sister, daughter & friend. I work as a licensed massage therapist in the Birmingham area. I LOVE what I do! I love to blog as much as I can & read back on our memories as a family of four! www.youngliving.org/nancylmt

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bacon Bites with Love





These little bites are so darn good & easy to make. I made them for a function that I massaged at on Saturday & I thought I would share.
You just take crescent rolls & spread them out (squeeze the little perforations together). Spread cream cheese & bacon bits all around & roll them up. Then cut into little pieces & turn on the side & bake @ 350 until they are brown in the oven. Yummy! It doesn't take long at all.

My Myrtle & sister, Jill, were here for one night this weekend to pick my Mom up & take her to the beach for the week. I get to see them again next weekend & it makes me SOOO happy. Logan was SO happy to spend some time with Katie & Kenlee ran around high on life the whole time! She says "Auntie GEEL" I love it! You would never know her Mom's side of the family grew up in Michigan!!
May is a busy month...the last 3 weeks of school, several functions @ school, Kenlee's 2nd birthday & lots of ballgames. I'm sure I'll be taking a lot of pictures & posting.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the recipe!
I am going to have to try that out =)

The Allen Family said...

sounds yummy :)

Carmen said...

It sounds so good. I like cream cheese on anything. Will try it out soon.